Massive failure as Jamb released 2021 UTME examination

The joint admission and matriculation board has released the UTME result of 2021 on Friday, according to the JAMB spokesman,  Fabian Benjamin announces to the public.

Fabian,  said, some results were still withheld for further investigation, he further said that the result will be released in a subsequent daily.

However, JAMB directed candidates to check their results by sending results to 55019 using the number used to vend profile code and for registration and the result will reach the student.

He further said that the use of (NIN) national identification number,  help the examination board to reduce examination malpractice.

Recomended 👇

1. Easy way to upgrade your JAMB result of 2021.
  2. UNIBEN: commences the sale of form for faculty transfer

Written: 2 weeks ago

Do you want your song on TheeNaija? Upload Your Song

Drop Your Comment (6)

De brainy   (2 weeks ago) 
Jamb massive failure is not as a result of poor reading but as a result of bad governance.No proper equipment for students covid19 cases contribute to the failure.Add mark to candidate even those who read failed therefore the system used to mark jamb is not well projected I think so.everybody can't failed something is wrong even those that read jamb no na.
Mohammed SHAMSUDEEN abubakar    (3 weeks ago) 
Jamb y after all the reading i still do not score close to my cut off mark I notices something candidate that wrote the exam on saturday have the massive failure more than the others who wrote the others days jamb consider us and add us mark so dat we can study our dream course
Innocent    (3 weeks ago) 
Jamb did nothing just that people fail to study
De brainy    (2 weeks ago) 
Shut up and keep quiet who told u that jamb purposely failed candidate this year can u even balance simple equation u are here saying that they didn't read.
De brainy    (2 weeks ago) 
Shut up and keep quiet who told u that jamb purposely failed candidate this year can u even balance simple equation u are here saying that they didn't read.
Anonymous   (3 weeks ago) 
jamb should add small mark for student please the failure is too.much
paschal    (3 weeks ago) 
jamb can never add 1 mark for any student but you can retake another jamb next year
Anonymous    (3 weeks ago) 
@paschal jamb could actually add marks to candidates to boost their scores like they did in the 2016 JAMB UTME where they added 40 marks (that's 10 marks for each subject) for all those that wrote on the first day of commencement due to massive shutdown of system and glitch nationwide, so it's possible, this year's failure is obviously relating to something like misplaced computer system marking guide maybe they used type A marking guide for Type B questions and vice versa if you know what I mean
Anonymous    (3 weeks ago) 
God bless u tell them oo
Anonymous   (4 weeks ago) 
jamb please why did you destroy my plan?i spend my night reading but unpportunate you spoil my plan.my God will never abundane me
Let reason diz matter very well We should have expected diz score Dey were unable to release results at first Saying he wants to sort something we all know diz We burnt candles, sleepless nights Small would go on thier saying we werent prepared Datz a lie let me con
Jamb you should help us even with 40 marks ?