BBNaija Housemate Nina replies a troll who taunted her plastic butt

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has taken to her Instagram handle to reply to a troll that pressured why she is ashamed to flaunt her plastic butt.  

The curious fan took to her Instagram post and outlined in mockery why Nina don't flaunt her plastic butt.  

In her words, she wrote:

"Seems Nina isn’t proud of her ass job, she never shows it. Na wah"

This trended online as other fans found her comment interesting and pressured Nina of her taste.  

In reaction, Nina took to her Instagram handle and shaded her critics. According to her claim, she vowed that her butt surgery was condoned for her taste, not for the fans.  

In her words, she wrote: 

"Ok so someone made this comment on my page earlier today, and this is not the first time someone is making this comment, I can’t remember telling you guys that I had surgery so I can show off my ass, my surgery was for my own body improvement, for myself, iv always wanted this body and I had the money so why not, I am not that type that feels comfortable showing off my ass on social media except I decide to do that, which is very unlikely to happen, Let me pleases"

Written: 4 weeks ago

Do you want your song on TheeNaija? Upload Your Song

Drop Your Comment (0)